Reyn Spooner | Kiko Blooms (Pullover)
Kiko or dots make up this modern micro print, inspired by the plumeria flower that blooms all over Hawaii. Reyn Spooner has washed this shirt in their special Weekend Wash, which gives a softer feel and a more relaxed look. Now you can wear your favorite weekend shirt all week long.
- Spooner Kloth - 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Classic fit: Cut with a little extra room through the chest and body, with side vent and back box pleat for relaxed comfort.
- Pullover: Classic fit with a popover style 3-button closure.
- Button-down collar
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Reverse Print
- Wrinkle free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Designed in Hawaii
- Style: 126 5035
- Color: Teal Blue (289)