Trask Footwear | Leland Taupe Monk Strap
A classic double monk strap from Trask Footwear crafted of a taupe waxed suede from the renowned English tannery Charles F. Stead and updated with brogued wingtip detailing. Using a unique blend of darkening waxes and dyes Stead is able to create a handsome combination of rugged texture, rich color and water resistance, resulting in a highly durable suede with a character all its own.
- Taupe English waxed suede.
- Full leather welt.
- Solid brass buckles with gunmetal finish.
- Leather lining and insole.
- Ortholite®-cushioned footbed.
- Vibram® rubber micro-lug outsole with leather shank.
- Leather midsole and stacked heel.
- Imported by Trask.
- Style: 30-1980