Reyn Spooner | Pacific Pareau
Pareau is the Tahitian word for a piece of cloth worn wrapped around the body. Traditionally these pieces of cloth were printed with floral designs, most commonly the hibiscus flower. This print was inspired by traditional pareau design and features peony blossoms.
In Reyn Spooner's Weekend Wash: Washed this shirt in our special Weekend Wash, which gives a softer feel and a more relaxed look. Now you can wear your favorite weekend shirt all week long.
- Classic fit: Extra room through the chest and body for relaxed comfort
- Full button front closure
- Button-down collar
- Short sleeve
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Reverse Print
- RS on side seam
- Spooner Kloth: 55% cotton / 45% polyester
- Wrinkle free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Designed in Hawaii
- Style: 125 5015
- Color: Marshmallow (240)