Reyn Spooner | Mauna Ulu (Pull Over)
Inspired by the album art of the self-titled 1975 release by the legendary Gabby Pahinui Hawaiian Band, this hand-painted scenic depicts the volcanic landscape of Mauna Ulu on the Island of Hawai'i. The volcanic cone of Mauna Ulu was formed over the course of a memorable five-year eruption beginning in 1969 that featured lava fountains that sprayed over 1000 feet into the sky and cascading lava fields.
- Spooner Kloth™ - 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Classic fit: Cut with a little extra room through the chest and body, with side vent and back box pleat for relaxed comfort.
- Pullover: Classic fit with a popover style 4-button closure.
- Button-down collar
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Reverse Print
- Wrinkle free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Designed in Hawaii
- Style: 126 5159
- Color: Dress Blue (229)