Reyn Spooner | Catalina 2020 (Pull Over)
Framed scenes of Catalina Island’s prominent landmarks celebrate the location of founder Reyn McCullough’s first menswear store before the Reyn Spooner brand was established. The artwork depicts famous places and sights found on the island including the famed Holly Hill House built in 1890 and the striking island bush poppy which is endemic to the Channel Islands. Celebrate Catalina with this unique collectors print.
- Spooner KlothTM - 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Pullover: Classic fit with a popover style 3-button closure.
- Classic fit: Cut with a little extra room through the chest and body, with side vent and back box pleat for relaxed comfort.
- Button-down collar
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Reverse Print
- Wrinkle free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Designed in Hawaii
- Style: 126 5199
- Color: Harbor Blue (364)