Reyn Spooner | Waipi'o Valley (Pull Over)
This unique diagonal layout depicts a garland of lei draping around the body. This floral print is inspired by the breathtaking scenery of the Waipi’o valley on the Island of Hawai'i, the boyhood home of King Kamehameha I.
- Spooner Kloth™ - 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Classic fit: Cut with a little extra room through the chest and body, with side vent and back box pleat for relaxed comfort.
- Pullover: Classic fit with a popover style 4-button closure.
- Button-down collar
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Reverse Print
- Wrinkle free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Designed in Hawaii
- Style: 126 5223
- Color: Aruba Blue (353)