Reyn Spooner | Ohai Ali'i (Tailored Fit)
Archive Print, 2002. The Ohai Ali'i is a highly prized, delicate lei flower. It takes hundreds of blossoms to create a single feathery lei and is often given to honor someone for an accomplishment.
- Spooner Kloth™ - 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Classic fit: Cut with a little extra room through the chest and body, with side vent and back box pleat for relaxed comfort.
- Tailored: Trimmer than traditional aloha shirts with rounded shirt tail for a contemporary and modern untucked look.
- Button-down collar
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Reverse Print
- Wrinkle free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Style: 193 5620
- Color: Captains Blue