Reyn Spooner | Hawaii 1959 (Tailored Fit)
Taking Reyn Spooner's inspiration from the classic silky prints of the 1930s and ‘40s that depict scenes of old Hawaii, Hawaii 1959 recalls the days of old in style and color, always expressing the spirit of Aloha.
- Spooner Kloth™ - 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Classic fit: Cut with a little extra room through the chest and body, with side vent and back box pleat for relaxed comfort.
- Full button down front
- Tailored: Trimmer than traditional aloha shirts with rounded shirt tail for a contemporary and modern untucked look.
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Reverse Print
- Wrinkle free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Style: 193 5708
- Color: Pink