Reyn Spooner | Hawaiian Christmas 2021 (Kids)
The Limited Edition Boy's Hawaiian Christmas shirt from Reyn Spooner. For 2021, Reyn Spooner's artists decided to imagine Santa’s post-Christmas vacation to Hawai'i after the busy holiday season. On Christmas day after all the gifts have been delivered, he rents a cozy beach house on the North Shore where he hangs out with his pet dog, piglet, and Nene goose, strums on his ukulele and just relaxes.
While on vacation, Santa finds time to surf with his honu friends, gather up his surfboards with another dog friend (who playfully steals Santa’s slipper), and lay out special gifts for island friends under the Hawai'i grown Norfolk pine and coconut tree. Last, Santa builds a sandman (complete with a smart phone) with sand from Waikiki Beach. Clearly, Hawai'i is Santa’s favorite place to chill.
- Spooner Kloth™ - 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Relaxed fit with back box pleat and side vents for ease of movement and comfort
- Suitable for children ages 6-16 years old
- Button-down collar
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Reverse Print
- Wrinkle free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low