Brunello Cucinelli | Down Jacket
$ 4,339.90 $ 6,195.00
Created in the hamlet of Solomeo and produced in Italy, Brunello Cucinelli's water-resistant lightweight wool, silk and cashmere flannel safari-style down jacket with removable shearling collar.
The wool, silk and cashmere composition of the lightweight flannel gives the down jacket a soft hand and slightly patent look. The collar is embellished by a refined shearling insert, detachable thanks to small buttons sewn at the edges. In addition, the metal buttons and patch pockets add a sporty touch to the style of the garment, which has 90 grams of high-quality goose down fill for ensuring the right protection in winter.
- Double closure with zip and snaps
- Collar with detachable insert
- Water-resistant nylon lining
- Double interior pockets: two lower with zipper
- Two upper with button closure and pen holder
- Upper patch pockets with flap and button
- Patch hand pockets with flap and button
- Snap cuffs
- Double back vent with buttons
- High quality goose down fill
- 89% WOOL, 6% SILK, 5% CASHMERE
- Style: 192MM4281331
- Color: Navy
The water-resistant treatment and application of a thin polyurethane membrane inside contributes to making the flannel resistant to atmospheric agents. All goose down fill used comes exclusively from European producers who are members of EDFA (European Down and Feather Association), which guarantees animal and environmental welfare.