Faherty Brand | Breeze Shirt
Breezy, sunny, cloudy...simplify spring dressing with this mid-weight shirt, perfect for those in-between days. The incredibly soft fabric — named for its unique texture — looks a bit like linen, but is actually made from a blend of fibers that includes hemp. Hemp is very sustainable, faster and easier to grow than cotton; as a yarn, it’s exceptionally strong and breathable. Blended with a few other fibers, it has a buttery-soft and just-stretchy-enough feel we can’t get enough of.
- A classic button-up shirt: relaxed through the chest, with a slight taper at the waist.
- Straight sleeves.
- Turnback Placket
- Button-Through Chest Pocket
- Double Darted Back
- Woven "Sun & Wave" Label Under Placket
- 54% Hemp, 44% Tencel, 2% Spandex
- Coconut Buttons
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Style: MWS2118
- Color: Seascape Ombre Stripe (SOS)