Reyn Spooner | Mizu No Kokoro (Tailored Fit)
A Japanese-inspired ocean print in a Tailored Fit, reflects the calm water as a philosophical symbol. "Mizu No Kokoro" in Japanese means "a mind like water". Image quieting your mind to achieve calmness and relaxation amidst daily turmoil or hardships. Wearing this shirt may help fit your mind with beauty and serenity.
Washed this shirt in our special Weekend Wash, which gives a softer feel and a more relaxed look.
- Tailored Fit: Trimmer than traditional aloha shirts for a modern tailored look
- Full button front closure
- Button-down collar
- Short sleeve
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Rounded shirt tail for a contemporary untucked look
- RS on side seam
- Reverse Print
- Spooner KlothTM - 55% cotton / 45% polyester
- Wrinkle free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Designed in Hawaii
- Style: 193 4701
- Color: Black (15)