Reyn Spooner | Royal Chrysanthemums (Tailored Fit)
Chrysanthemum Day from Reyn Spooner is one of the five ancient sacred festivals in Japan and is celebrated on the 9th day of the 9th month when Chrysanthemums are in bloom.
Washed in Spooner's special Weekend Wash, which gives a softer feel and a more relaxed look.
- Tailored Fit: Trimmer than traditional aloha shirts for a modern tailored look
- Full button front closure
- Button-down collar
- Short sleeve
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Rounded shirt tail for a contemporary untucked look
- RS on side seam
- Reverse Print
- Spooner KlothTM - 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Wrinkle free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Designed in Hawaii
- Style: 193 4693
- Color: Mint (51).